Description: At the Starters’ Level, children will begin to acquire the basic knowledge in Chinese and work towards understanding basic characters. At this stage, we focus on using various strategies to develop the children’s love for Chinese.
The programme is designed to stimulate the children’s interest in Chinese and prepare them for primary school education.
Our curriculum includes:
• Recognising Basic Chinese Characters
• Articulating in Chinese in their daily lives
• Develop critical thinking skills in Chinese
The methods include:
• Visual/ Spatial: Use of Handicraft/Colors
• Musical and rhythms: Use of Children’s Songs
• Imaginative: Use of Cartoon Characters
• Linguistic: A Bilingual Learning Environment
• Bodily: Collaborative learning. (Sharing, Storytelling, Show and Tell)
Centre: Yang Language School
Program Type: Chinese Language
Class Schedule: N/A
Class Duration: N/A
Trial Class/Term: N/A
Trial Fees/Lesson: N/A
Special SAP Discount(%): N/A
The Grandstand | Central Region
The Grandstand 200 Turf Club Road #04-05 (Take Lift4 next to Giant) Singapore 287994
firstname.lastname@example.org, 6463 0060
above 6 years old
All reviews are opinions of the reviewers and are not endorsed by SeriousAboutPreschool nor its partners. Originality and reliability of contributions are the sole responsibility of the respective reviewers.